To use any of the darkrooms facilities follow these steps.
- Book one of the darkrooms here. All darkroom facility use needs to be booked so that we properly distribute resources.
- Bring along your DUPA card and Photo ID (Preferably Student or Staff Card)
- Pick up the key from the porters desk at front arch
- Use the darkroom to your hearts content (or till your time runs out).
- Follow the rules
- Return the key to the porters desk at front arch.
Located next to the Committee Room. Walk down the path to the Bank of Ireland ATM next to the Dining Hall. Turn right to enter the building. Turn left and walk past the Bank of Ireland into the Atrium. Go through the door at the left side of the Atrium. Walk right, down the corridor, through the double doors. The darkroom is on your left.
To access the darkroom in the evenings, you may need to use the side door. Climb the steps to the left of the Bank of Ireland ATM, walk around the corner and enter the white door.
If security locks the Atrium while you are in the darkroom, head up the corridor towards the Atrium but turn left and proceed up the stairs. Exit through the white door.
It can be a bit complicated to make the journey to the depths of the Atrium to find the Committee Room and Atrium Darkroom. More information on how to get to the rooms is here.
|Weekdays during term||09:00–20:00|
|Weekdays outside term||09:00–16:00|
The Atrium may be open until 21:00 if a reception is taking place. Closed on weekends.
House 6 Darkroom
Located on the top floor of House 6, above the SU shop. Included in this Darkroom is the Digital Darkroom.
Swipe card access is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you do not have swipe card access, the door is open between the hours listed below.
|Weekdays during term||07:30–21:00|
|Weekdays outside term||07:30–18:00|