To use the space you need to book the space on the DUPA Darkroom Booking system for House 6.You can collect the key to the room from the porters desk at front arch by producing your DUPA membership card and a form of Photo ID. As part of the facilities in House 6 there is a PC running Windows 7 with:
- 24GB of RAM,
- Intel i5-3470 CPU
- GeForce GTX650 graphics card
- Internet access through TCD Wifi.
- Epson v500 scanner. You can read a guide for using the scanner here.
- Adobe Lightroom 4 with LR Time-lapse addon
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended edition
- Selection of USB keys available for the removal of files from the computer